Closes: September 11, 2020
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) is hiring a Project Coordinator to support a COVID-19 recovery project. This is a project term position, beginning immediately and ending in April 2021.
Committed to the growth of women’s entrepreneurship in Canada, WEOC works with women’s entrepreneurial support organizations to champion innovation, broaden expertise, and enhance collaboration.
The successful applicant will work closely with the project team to create and manage comprehensive action plans concerning project resources, budgets and schedules. They will work with vendors to ensure project timelines are met and skillfully navigate changes.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience working within project parameters and timelines
- An attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Abilityable to work remotely or from the head office in Winnipeg
- Full time
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
Please include a cover letter with your resume to highlight your suitability for the position and forward to Chantal Herriot at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, where all employees feel safe, respected and acknowledged, including racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations and genders.