Production Coordinator (Term contract)
Accepting applications January 4-15, 2021
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) is hiring a Production Coordinator to support a COVID-19 recovery project. This is a project term position, beginning immediately and ending in April 2021.
Committed to the growth of women’s entrepreneurship in Canada, WEOC works with women’s entrepreneurial support organizations to champion innovation, broaden expertise, and enhance collaboration. Our team is currently working remotely from both Winnipeg, Manitoba and Toronto, Ontario.
The successful applicant will support the implementation of two major initiatives happening in Spring 2021 – a month-long virtual conference and the launch of a digital resource library. Work will include managing event technology, liaising with vendors and contributors, and managing project timelines and deliverables.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience working within project parameters and timelines
- An attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with event organization an asset
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Able to work remotely or from the head office in Winnipeg (as determined by provincial COVID-19 restrictions)
- Full time
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
Please include a cover letter with your resume to highlight your suitability for the position and forward to Chantal Herriot at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, where all employees feel safe, respected and acknowledged, including racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations and genders.