Research and Data Analyst
Closes: September 11, 2020
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) is hiring a Research and Data Analyst to support a COVID-19 recovery project. This is a project term position, beginning immediately and ending in April 2021.
Committed to the growth of women’s entrepreneurship in Canada, WEOC works with women’s entrepreneurial support organizations to champion innovation, broaden expertise, and enhance collaboration.
The successful applicant will drive research and analysis related to the impacts of COVID-19 on women entrepreneurial support programs in Canada. They will assist the work of the project team by capturing valid data and enabling accurate comparisons.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience working on longitudinal surveys
- Experience coordinating with research firms is an asset
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to produce detailed reports
- A degree in research analytics or related field
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Ability to work remotely or from the head office in Winnipeg
- Full time
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
Please include a cover letter with your resume to highlight your suitability for the position and forward to Chantal Herriot at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, where all employees feel safe, respected and acknowledged, including racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations and genders.