Below are a series of useful links to video and articles from within the entrepreneurial ecosystem:
- CASL – Getting Consent to Send Email Government of Canada
- How to Launch and Plan a New Website (YouTube), Women’s Enterprise Centre of BC
- Brands And Storytelling, In Good Company Podcast
- The Balancing Act of Social Media: How often should you post?, WEOC
- Are business collaborations worth it?, WEOC
- Pitch Building Bootcamp, July and August 2020, Startup Canada
- How to Get More Business Using Social Media, Women Entrepreneurs Saskatchewan (Video)
In Good Company – Brands and Storytelling. Billed as a “master class in brand storytelling” this episode doesn’t disappoint. Get your pen and notebook ready, this conversation will definitely spark ideas, whether you’re a business advisor or entrepreneur.
Great Women of Business Podcast, Coco Chanel and the Art of Branding, Fascinating, inspiring, educational, and infuriating. Vanessa Richardson and Molly Brandenburg look at brand in a completely absorbing way, through the story of Coco Chanel, who committed to brand so wholly that her clothes, look and scent remain iconic.