Get the latest news from the women’s entrepreneurial ecosystem delivered right to your inbox
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive information on best practices, events, resources, business skill development, and networking to help you broaden your expertise and enhance your collaboration with female entrepreneurs.
- September 2020 – How are organizations staying innovative and collaborative during the pandemic? Plus WEOC 2020 Learning Sessions.
- August 2020 – What do entrepreneurs do with their travel budget during the pandemic? Plus GEET+, Shop Local Weekend and September events.
- July 2020 – What makes a great advisor? Upcoming events, news from the entrepreneurial ecosystem and our latest podcast recommendations.
- June 2020 – Helping clients manage risk during uncertainty, plus impacts on women entrepreneurs during COVID-19 and how to show your support for small businesses
- May 2020 – Managing your mental health – for business advisors and entrepreneurs, plus upcoming opportunities, events and resources
- May 8 – Special Symposium Edition
Information and tips on registration, networking and more in advance of the Ready, Set, Get Back to Business symposium
- April/May 2020 – Register now for our Ready, Set, Back to Business symposium, PLUS articles on recovery, customer service, social media frequency, and links to COVID-19 resources for entrepreneurs
- March 2020 Issue – We are all in this together – resources, information, recommendations for women entrepreneurs during uncertain times.
- February 2020 Issue – Where are we now? A quarter century after the finalizing of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. Plus great reads, upcoming events and recommended podcasts.
- January 2020 Issue – Signing the Women’s Empowerment Principles’ CEO Statement of Support on behalf of the WEOC Board and staff.
Plus the introduction of our #Fridaylisten #vendredijécoute weekly podcast recommendations, upcoming events, informative webinars to attend, and more.