Below are a series of useful links to video and articles from within the entrepreneurial ecosystem:
- The State of Women’s Entrepreneurship in Canada 2020 – Annual report from the Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH)
- Enabling Scale in Saskatchewan: Report of the Saskatchewan Advisory Committee on the Gender Entrepreneurship Gap – Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan
- WEOC’s Ready, Set, Get Back to Business Symposium 2020 – Find a wealth of advice, insight, resources, articles and more from the symposium on our event page.
- Innovation in the Face of Adversity, Women Who Own It Podcast, June 2020
- 2020 Trends in Innovation, Innovation Guelph (Video)
- Four Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Tips, Women of Impact (Video)
- Making an Impact: Corporate Social Responsibility for Small Businesses, Women’s Enterprise Centre B.C.
- How to Play B.I.G. in Your Small Business, Women Entrepreneurs Saskatchewan
Episode 250 is For all of those women who “dare make their voice heard”. I was nodding along to this entire interview with Emilie Aries and guest Barbara Tannenbaum. #fridaylistens #vendredijécoute @BossedUpOrg
Time Management (and so much more) – Thrive Talks Podcast, Season 2, Episode 11 with guest Leah Goard
The Great Canadian Woman Podcast, Episode 124 Are your clients’ what and why aligned? Just over 16 minutes long, this interview with host Sarah Swain and Selene Vakharria get to the heart of why a brand story is important.
Behind the Brilliance by Lisa Nicole Bell — Episode 192: On Rest, Breaks, and Sabbaticals. Don’t wait to take a break! Behind the Brilliance host Lisa Nicole Bell talks through three questions to help you “design rest” to avoid burnout: Are you resting strategically? When are you going to take a break this year? When will you take a sabbatical?
Amy Porterfield Podcast Are your work habits making time your ally or your enemy? How to create Atomic Habits with guest James Clear.