- Feb. 11, 2020: Making an Impact: Corporate Social Responsibility for Small Businesses, Women’s Enterprise Centre B.C.
- Feb. 11, 2020: How to Play B.I.G. in Your Small Business, Women Entrepreneurs Saskatchewan
- Jan. 23, 2020: Taking Your Business to India, EDC
- Dec. 11, 2019: How to Get More Business Using Social Media, Women Entrepreneurs Saskatchewan
- 2020 Trends in Innovation, Innovation Guelph
- Four Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Tips, Women of Impact
Like all platforms, podcasting has great content to offer, but wading through to find what’s valuable can be challenging. Every Friday we highlight a podcast we think is valuable for women entrepreneurs and share on our social media channels. Find a list of our suggestions below and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Fridaylisten #vendredijécoute
Today’s post is all about love…of meetings, or as this podcast re-frames it: “I don’t love meetings, I love traction”. Enjoy!
Just over 16 minutes long, this interview with host Sarah Swain and Selene Vakharria get to the heart of why your brand story is important and how to move forward.
The Brand is Female, posted January 24, 2020