WEOC’s diverse membership includes non-profit organizations from across Canada that support women entrepreneurs through business and financial planning, advising, and mentorship programs.
Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is committed to bringing visibility to its members and their work, while promoting the vital importance of women entrepreneurs to the future success of the Canadian economy.
For membership activation, inquiries, and assistance please reach out to a WEOC team member at [email protected].
WEOC Membership Includes:
- Exclusive access to the WEOC Commons, which includes a robust online Learning Library, as well as a digital discussion forum. The Learning Library functions as a curated professional development portal, with presentations and worksheets from expert coaches, trainers and speakers.
- Networking opportunities with peers across the country, allowing members to tap into the knowledge and experience of others doing similar work.
- Opportunities to share perspectives and learn from others in mastermind groups, expert-led bootcamps, and roundtable discussions.
- Inclusion in the interactive online member listing on weoc.ca. This database helps entrepreneurs, partners and peers find and connect with your organization based on name or region.
- Tickets to the annual WEOC X: Exchange, Expand, Explore virtual conference. This popular month-long event is held each February and includes live sessions with engaging speakers and expert panel discussions. The conference is a chance to connect, collaborate and celebrate with peers across the women’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Discover the WEOC Commons:
Members have exclusive access to this one-stop resource where you can brush up on business basics or take a deeper dive into a variety of business topics. WEOC Commons includes exclusive access to our discussion forum, learning library and Resource Exchange.